Words are your most powerful marketing tool.
Whatever type of writing your business needs, I’m here to help. I’ve written for businesses large and small, crafting blog posts, articles, newsletters, social media posts and everything in between.
I love writing for a multitude of industries, including entertainment, horses, real estate, accounting, business, careers, parenting and kids, plus much more. Be sure to check out my About Page to find out more about me, the experiences I have had and the kinds of writing that I do.
If you need help with any type of writing, contact me today!
“You’re like a publicist’s dream come true.” – Steve H., Professional Author and Playwright
Want to see what I can do for you? Check out some samples of my writing below:
SheKnows – TV
- Confession: Netflix Spoilers turned me into a spoiler addict – here’s how
- All of tonight’s The Walking Dead deaths – ranked
- Proof the new Supernatural will rock, thanks to Jensen Ackles
SheKnows – Living
- 12 Hilarious GIFS that explain how to win at life
- 11 Reasons why you can always count on the internet
- How your boss really feels about Boss’s Day
- Scandal‘s Tony Goldwyn tells us Fitz’s new obsession – and it isn’t Olivia Pope
- Sleepy Hollow‘s Lyndie Greenwood tells us why you’ll need wine for Season 2
- Happyland‘s Ryan Rottman says there’s so much more to the show
- Reign Season 2 Review “Blood For Blood” – Francis Tells a Terrible Lie
- Bones Season 10 Review “The Corpse at the Convention” – Booth Has Some Advice for Wendell
- NCIS Season 12 Review “Parental Guidance Suggested” – Can Tony Move On, Please?
- Castle Slideshow: 20 Tweetable Moments from “Meme is Murder”
- Reign Interview: Torrance Coombs Teases Darker Season 2 and Bash Becoming Francis’ Deputy
- Covert Affairs Mid-Season Finale Recap: A Place to Fight Back From
- American Horror Story : Freak Show Recap “Edward Mordrake Part 2″
- Exclusive : Mike Tyson Mysteries Interview With Mike Tyson & Jim Rash
- Comic Con Interviews : Outlander Premiere Red Carpet
Blog Posts – Writing Tips
- Let Other Writers Play in Your Sandbox: Using Fanfiction as a Writer’s Tool
- Writing Tips: 5 Ways to Avoid the Dreaded “Mary Sue”
- Writing Tips: Keeping Your Characters In Character
- Writing Tips: Writing a Good Action Scene
- Writing Tips: How To Get More Constructive Reviewsy
- Writing Tips: Using Screenwriting Tips to Write Better Fanfiction
Blog Posts – Holidays